Grain-Free Banana Bread
3/4 Cup Coconut Flour
1/2 Cup Almond Flour
3 Medium Bananas, smashed
1/2 Cup Butter, melted (plus extra unmelted butter to grease the pan)
1/2 tsp Cinnamon (Could add a drop of cinnamon oil instead. Add to liquid ingredients)
3/4 tsp Baking Soda
1/4 tsp Baking Powder
1 tsp Pure Vanilla
2 Tbsp Raw Organic Honey
1 Dropperfull Stevia extract, liquid concentrate
1 Pinch Sea Salt
What to do:
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees and grease a 8.5 x 4.5 loaf pan with butter or two small loaf pans. Place parchment paper on the bottom, inside of the loaf pan.
2. In medium bowl combine coconut flour, almond flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder and pinch of salt. Mix with fork.
3. In small bowl add egg, vanilla, stevia and honey. Whisk. Add mashed bananas. Whisk again.
4. Mix dry ingredients with the liquid ingredients and mix until throughly combined. Then add melted butter until well incorporated.
5. Spoon batter into loaf pan and spread evenly.
6. Bake 30-40 minutes or until center is pieced with toothpick and the toothpick comes out clear.
7. Remove from oven and cool.
I’m always looking for a tasty grain free dessert, bread, muffin, etc. This one is very good and I think you’ll love it! Credit to Physicians HolisticHealth Alliance for this recipe.